19. 12. 2015
NEW INVITATION TO THE 12th MONITORING ROUND TABLE OF ANEMOrganizer: Association of Independent Electronic Media (ANEM)Date: 23 December 2015 (Wednesday)
Time: 11.00 - 13.30
Place: Media Center, Belgrade, Terazije 3, 1st floor
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the 12th ANEM's monitoring round table where ANEM's electronic Monitoring Publication XII will be presented. The round table will be held on 23 December 2015 (Wednesday) at the Media Center, Belgrade, starting at 11.00 am.
The round table is organized within the scope of the ANEM project "Legal Monitoring of the Serbian Media Scene", supported by the Swiss Cooperation Office Serbia within the Small Projects Fund.
The event will gather representatives of media/journalists' associations and media, responsible authorities, non-governmental organizations, media experts, and other interested parties.
In the first part of the round table, the Publication will be presented by its authors, followed by a discussion on the issues covered in the Publication.
The contents of the Monitoring Publication XII:
- Introduction - containing a summary of results of the legal monitoring of the Serbian media scene in 2014 and a short overview of the Publication
- Project Co-Financing Rulebook: One Year After - by Slobodan Kremenjak, attorney at law
- Integrative Processes in the Serbian Media Sector: Is Media Concentration the new Value of the Media Scene? - by Miloš Stojković, attorney at law
- The Public Interest in the Area of Public Information - by prof. Snježana Milivojević, PhD
- The Role of the Media in the Development of Freedom of Expression and Creation of a Responsible Public - by docent Jovo Bakić, PhD
and the 5th article:
- European Court of Human Rights - Information Notes on the Court's Case-Law - short overview of two judgments of this court pertaining to the application of Article 10 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms: the first one pertains to freedom to impart information, while the second one refers to freedom of expression.
Monitoring Publication XII will be published on the ANEM website.
Kindly confirm your participation in the round table by 12.00 on Tuesday, 22 December 2015, to e-mail address: email@example.com .
Please note that the working language of the round table is Serbian and that we are not able to provide interpretation for the event.
We hope that you will be able to participate in the event.
The round table agenda is attached.