Intranet, as an integral part of ANEM website, is a local Internet network, available only to ANEM members. Intranet is designed as a tool that simplifies, hastens and enables more efficient communication between the stations, but also their better cooperation with the Secretariat and decision-making bodies of the Association. Due to Intranet stations are being high quality informed, since Intranet focuses on issues important for them. The possibility to attain all necessary information at any time in one place significantly helps stations in their daily work. Since ANEM gathers more than 100 members throughout Serbia, the Intranet is an essential resource for improving the internal capacity of the Association, as it encourages better communication and greater interconnectedness of the stations.
Content of the Intranet is specifically designed to suit the needs of the stations and the Association, and, among other things, includes:
1. Important documents of the Association
2. Information on the activities of the Association
3. News and information on the media scene, with special emphasis on news relevant to local and regional stations
4. Information on tenders and available funds for financing of projects
5. Relevant research in the field of media
6. Information on new media - Internet and digital TV / radio
7. News from the field of media regulation
8. Forum - it serves to sharing information, comments and ideas, raise questions, as well as exchange experiences and good practices
Access to Intranet is facilitated with new ANEM website design - all authorized users simply need to enter their user name and password in clearly marked box on the right-side menu and start benefitting from ANEM Intranet!